So, last year I stopped myself from buying any more cosmetics that I didn’t need and tried to “hit pan” on whatever I had. I’m glad I did because I saved so much money and I was able to rediscover some old favourites.
Now that most of my products have been used up I’d like to replace them with something I haven’t already tried. There are also some bits that I’d like to get to add to my existing collection such as brushes, perfumes and eyeshadows. I believe these products are some major must haves this year, so if we share the same taste *cyber hi5* and go get ’em guuuurl.
- Armani’s luminous silk foundation
- Zoeva, Eye set
- Nip + Fab, Glycolic Pads
- Bobbi Brown, Corrector
- YSL, Black Opium
- Giorgio Armani, Si
- Real Technique, Bold Metal Brushes
- Charlotte Tilbury, The Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Quad
- Ellis Faas, Glow Up Highlighter in Satin Glow
- Nars, Radiant Creamy Concealer
- or ** Nars, Satin Lip Pencil in Bahama and Walkyrie (I used the asterisk because I ran out of numbers, boohoo!)