So I have really fallen back in love with nail polishes and looking after my nails. Some of the colours I am loving for this season are:
– Rimmel, Salon Pro in Soul Session, needs 2/3 coats, very long lasting
– Barry M, Ballerina, one coat is pleanty but for a thicker and longer lasting look apply 2 coats, top coat is recommended
– Barry M, Blue Moon, one coat gives nice sheer effect with fine crystal specks, two coats gives brighter light blue colour, top coat is recommended
– Essie, Hubby for Dessert, need 3/4 coats for a opaque to translucent colour pay off, long lasting
– OPI, Step Right Up, perfect white for brown skin, apply at least 3 coats for opaque to translucent look, long lasting.
All five colours are leaning towards the neutral-clean-a-dash-of-colour-but-not-too-offensive-to-the-eye kinda side aha! I also love that none of these stain my nails, hurray 🙂
Most of them are available at any drugstore with the exception of maybe OPI. I got mine from Heathrow (terminal 3) but I am sure they are also available at Department stores such as Debenhams and bigger Boots stores.
Which one is your favourite? What colours are you sporting this summer? Leave your comments down below 🙂