I have recently really enjoyed taking pictures and not just the good old “point and shoot” at everything, but experimenting with all the functions of the camera to give a better output.
I’m still an amateur but I am really considering to step up a level. I love the satisfaction you get after taking that one picture that captures all the beauty in that one moment, and it gives you a forever lasting memory.
Here’s a list of things I’ve been eyeing up to step up my photography game. It’s not a professional kit. Just a few beginners bits that can help me with taking pictures for my blog.
1. IR Wireless Remote Controller, I constantly having to set a timer and pose for 10 seconds when I take my OOTDs. This can be so beneficial as I can finally have more control over the camera from a distance.
2. Something to keep your lens clean. Camera Lens Cleaning Cloth, I always manage to touch my lens somehow, leaving a fat finger print on it.
3. Spirit Level, I can’t draw straight lines to save my life let alone be the judge of leveling my tripod on uneven surfaces to be straight! This is just a small piece but oh so vital to quality pictures.
4. Filters – UV filters, ND filters, and polarising filters can be beneficial for landscaping images. It brings out particular elements in a picture.
5. Mini Soft Box for speedlight, it softens shadows and diffuses light, again improving certain dimensions of pictures.