I wanted my first blog post of this year to be something special and I couldn’t think of anything better than a special birthday post along with mini resolutions in celebration of hitting quarter of a century…
Yes I am 25 today! (or I will be when this goes up)
There’s a lot I wanted to do by the time I was 25.
As a teen I always imagined myself with an amazing career, a fiancé and possibly even a house, because twenty five seemed like a big age. And it is when you haven’t seen much of the world. Little did I know that at 25, I would still be feeling like a kid!
There’s no way I am ready for any of those things I listed above. Right now, I’m where I’m supposed to be and my age can’t define when I should and shouldn’t have reached a goal – each to their own.
A lot of people have asked me how I feel now that I’m turning 25…
These pictures pretty much sum up how I feel:
So nothing’s changed, I feel the same. I just need to remember to state the right age when asked aha.
I am very grateful for being blessed with 25 years of life. There’s been many ups and downs, especially in the past year but I wouldn’t replace any of it.
Going forward, I’m optimistic that this year will be the most amazing one yet. You know why? Cause I’m going to make every effort I can to make sure it will be!
Update: I went through a whole lot of emotions throughout the day. It was a day filled with a whole lot of love and happy tears. Being wished by so many people I love and cherish, reminiscing through photos, eating to my heart’s content and being with my family. The perfect day.
I know normally you’d have things you want to do before you turn 25 but here is a bucket List of 25 things I would like to do in my 25th year on earth:
- Get back on the meal prep game!
- Learn a new language
- Finish 50 books this year ( basically just read more!)
- Travel abroad
- Start running
- Step out of my comfort zone and try something I have never tried before
- Hit my fitness goal
- Go to the cinema by myself
- Start a Scrapbook
- Try Hypnosis
- Plan a trip to an escape room
- Go to a trampoline park
- Change my hair
- Do something scary (e.g bungee jumping)
- Take a trip somewhere, alone
- Pick a charity that means something to me and donate regularly
- Run a marathon
- Start a journal – read it when you are 35 years old
- Don’t be afraid to miss out on something
- Have regular girly days out with mum
- Take my family out more often
- Cook for my family more often
- Dance as if no one is watching
- Scream on top of a mountain
- Live with no regrets ❤️
Happy birthday to all the January babies out there!
With Loads of love